Cool, creamy, and delicious, this Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is a quick and easy Starbuck’s copycat coffee drink. Make your favorite latte at home, suited to your own tastes for far less cost than what you pay in the shop.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
There are few things lazier than I am in the mornings. I adore sipping on a sweet latte, but the thought of getting dressed to drive to the Starbuck’s seems like too much work. Even throwing on sweats to hit the drive-through is abhorrent in the morning.
Making an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte at home is the perfect solution. Plus, I can tailor the recipe to suit my mood or taste. And it takes about 5 minutes…and I can keep on my PJs.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED?
- Strong coffee – use whatever you like, but keep in mind that ice will be added to thicken the latte, so be sure that the coffee is strong enough to stand up against the added ice.
- Pumpkin puree – not pie mix
- Milk – any milk will work. I’ve used everything from heavy cream to almond milk.
- Maple syrup – for flavor and sweetness. You could also use agave syrup, honey, or simple syrup.
- Pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Brown sugar – you could also use granulated sugar or your favorite artificial sweetener
An Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte tastes even better during a lazy Sunday brunch. I like to serve Candied Bourbon Bacon, Decadent Southern-style Cheese Grits, French-style Scrambled Eggs, and Pumpkin Spice Donuts With Apple Cider Glaze.Print
Make this cool, creamy Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte at home in less than 5 minutes. No driving to the coffee shop!
1 cup strong coffee, chilled
⅓ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix), chilled
1 cup milk (any kind will work, even nut milk), chilled
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 cups ice
Whipped cream as a topping
Cinnamon sprinkle as a garnish
If you have the time, put the coffee, pumpkin, and milk into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
To a blender, pour in the coffee, pumpkin, milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar. Pulse the blender for a few seconds to combine the ingredients.
Add the ice and whirl until smooth, thick, and creamy. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: copycat recipes, coffee drinks, lattes, pumpkin spice, iced coffee, breakfast recipes