This Black Friday turkey sandwich is the delicious sustenance you’ll need to hit the department stores and get your holiday shopping done! This satisfying and easy-to-make sandwich might be even better than the holiday meal itself.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
You’ve gotta love leftovers that can be transformed into something new and amazing – especially when little to no cooking is involved! Plus, this sandwich can be customized to whatever leftovers you have on hand. Mashed potatoes? Mac and cheese? Green bean casserole? All delicious layered onto a Black Friday Turkey Sandwich!
My family likes to make an extra turkey just to have enough leftovers later in the week.
Why This Sandwich Works
- Slathering on mayonnaise and mustard adds not only flavor but moisture to the sandwich. Not a fan of mayonnaise? Use any mustard you like, ranch dressing, or spread the gravy onto the bread.
- Microwaving the turkey and stuffing in the gravy ensures that your sandwich has rich flavor and isn’t dry. Don’t add too much gravy or your sandwich will be soggy.
- The cranberry sauce adds a cool sweetness to the top of the sandwich. You could also mix the cranberry sauce into the mayonnaise and spread it on the bread. Corn casserole is a great way to add some sweetness to the sandwich as well.
More Great Sandwich Recipes To Try
- Kentucky Hot Browns
- Chicken Bahn Mi Sandwich
- Hot Ham And Cheese Funeral Sandwich
- Pittsburgh Style Ham Barbecue Sandwich
- Ratatouille Grilled Cheese
This Black Friday sandwich is the delicious sustenance you’ll need to hit the department stores and get your holiday shopping done! This satisfying and easy-to-make sandwich might be even better than the holiday meal itself.
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 slices whole grain bread, very lightly toasted
2 cups leftover turkey
¼ cup leftover gravy
½ cup leftover stuffing
½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and mustard together.
Spread the mixture on one side of each slice of bread. Set aside.
On a microwave-safe plate, add the turkey and spoon the gravy on top.
Add the stuffing to the plate, cover it with plastic wrap, and microwave on half power for 1-2 minutes or until just warmed through.
Layer the turkey on two slices of bread.
Top with the stuffing and cranberry sauce.
Place the remaining bread slices on top and gently press down.
Slice in half diagonally and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Main Dish – Sandwiches
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Black Friday Sandwich, Thanksgiving leftovers, Thanksgiving sandwiches, sandwich recipes, turkey sandwiches