Cool and creamy. Spicy and tangy. Quick and easy to make. This sauce is the perfect condiment for chips, tacos, or raw vegetables.
- 16 ounce container full fat sour cream
- 2 packages dry ranch dip mix
- 2 whole large fresh jalapenos, seeded and deveined
- 1 4 ounce can mild green chiles, drained well
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- ½ cup full fat buttermilk
- In the bowl of a food processor, add jalapenos and cilantro and process until finely chopped.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add sour cream, ranch mix, canned green chiles, garlic salt, lime juice and buttermilk and process until fully combined.
- Empty into a bowl, cover and chill at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve and enjoy with tortilla chips, on top of tacos, enchiladas, or burritos – even salads.
- Serving Size: 1