Cool and creamy. Spicy and tangy. Quick and easy to make. This copycat Creamy Cilantro Jalapeno Sauce is the perfect condiment for tortilla chips, tacos, or raw vegetables.
- 16 ounce container full fat sour cream
- 2 packages dry ranch dip mix
- 2 whole large fresh jalapenos, seeded and deveined
- 1 (4-ounce) can mild green chiles, drained well
- 1 large garlic clove
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- ½ cup full-fat buttermilk
- In the bowl of a food processor, add jalapenos and cilantro and process until finely chopped.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add sour cream, ranch mix, canned green chiles, garlic clove, lime juice, and buttermilk. Process until fully combined.
- Spoon the sauce into a bowl, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve and enjoy with tortilla chips, on top of tacos, enchiladas, or burritos – even salads.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Starter - Appetizer
- Method: Puree
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: creamy cilantro jalapeno sauce, copycat sauce, Tex-Mex, cilantro, ranch seasoning, jalapenos, jalapeno recipes, condiments,