Tired of Having Dry Chicken on Your Diet? Rejuvenate Your Taste Buds With Our Moist Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe
If you’re bored of having the same, old-fashioned, rubbery, and hard-to-chew boneless chicken breasts, we’ve brought you just the right recipe to satisfy your cravings. This juicy, and flawlessly tender moist boneless skinless chicken breast recipe will certainly delight your taste buds!
What You’ll Need
- Boneless and skinned chicken breast: 4 pieces (preferably of the same size)
For the Marinade Mix
- Vegetable oil: 5 tbsp (4 tbsp for the breast marinade and 1 tbsp for pan drippings)
- White wine: 4 tbsp (you can also use chicken broth or water as a replacement for white vine)
- Garlic cloves: 4, crushed
- Kosher salt: 2 tsp
- Black pepper: 1 tsp, grounded
- Brown sugar: 2tsp
- Poultry seasoning: 1 tsp, dried
- Butter: 4 tbsp, melted
- Cornstarch: 2 tbsp
- Chicken seasoning: 2 tsp (we recommend using McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning Blend)
- Start by preparing for the breast marinade. Take a large zip-lock airtight plastic bag and add 4 tbsp of vegetable oil, and white wine (or chicken broth or water), garlic, salt and other spices required for the marinade mix.
- Using a spoon, mix this mixture thoroughly and add the chicken breasts into it. Seal the bag firmly and make sure it’s airtight. Gently squeeze the bag so that the marinade can settle on each breast. Refrigerate the bag for at least 50 minutes to an hour.
- After the specified time has passed, take the chicken bag out of the refrigerator and leave it outside at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Allow the oven to preheat ay 325 degrees.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp vegetable oil on a deep baking pan and place the marinated chicken on to the pan. Don’t wash the chicken after removing it from the marinade bag.
- Slide the pan inside the preheated oven and let the chicken bake for thirty minutes. Then turn the chicken upside down and bake for another ten to fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, the chicken bakes, prepare for the searing in another. Melt butter in the pan and add cornstarch and seasoning. Keep stirring the mix until it looks like a smooth paste.
- Remove the baked chicken from the oven and apply the mixture prepared in the previous step to each side of all 4 chicken breasts using a baking brush.
- Searing the chicken for 5 minutes will give you a golden brown crust on your baked chicken. Make sure you change the side of the chicken to sear it on both sides.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the pan and place on the serving dish and you’re done!
If you love our moist boneless skinless chicken breast recipe, then you’ll certainly like this Creamy cilantro jalapeno sauce recipe! Check out our range of recipes for main courses, breakfast, sidelines, starters, and desserts!