You may possess an eternal love for food and cooking, but that’s not enough to become a pro at it.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Cooking is a skill that you learn overtime as your spend more and more time in the kitchen surrounded by different ingredients.
You go through a process of countless trials, failed attempts, burnt food, and wasted ingredients before you are able to present a mouth-watering dish on the table.
If you’re enthusiastic about cooking and you’ve just taken the first step on your journey to becoming a master chef, polish your skills on these easy-to-make and delish recipes!
The Classic Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
This can be your all time go-to recipe to satisfy your mid-day cravings for chick and veggies.
What You’ll Need
- Torn Romaine lettuce – 6 cups
- Skinless chicken breasts – 1 pound
- Seasoned croutons – 2 cups
- Parmesan cheese – shredded, 3/4thcup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Olive oil – 6 tbsp
- Lemon nectar – 1/3rdcup
- Grinded garlic cloves – 6 to 7
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
What To Do
Cut the boneless chicken breast into strips and stir fry them. Add the cooked chicken strips, lettuce, seasoned croutons, parmesan cheese and salt into a salad bowl. For salad dressing, take a separate bowl and add oil, lemon, garlic cloves, and pepper in it. Whisk these ingredients and garnish salad with the prepared dressing. Your Homemade chicken Caesar salad recipe is ready to be eaten!
Roasted Piri Piri Chicken Recipe
Nothing can beat the classic roasted Grilled PIRI PIRI Chicken recipe with crisp vegetables and mashed potato as sidelines. Here’s how you can impress your family and friends on the next gatherings!
What You’ll Need
- 1 whole skinless chicken – 1 to 2 kg
- Fresh red chilies – chopped, 6 to 12 (depends on your preferred spice level)
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Paprika powder- ½ tbsp
- Olive oil – 6 to 7 tbsp
- Red wine vinegar – 3 to 4 tbsp
What To Do
- For the piri piri marinade, roast the fresh chilies in a pre-heated oven at 180 C on a roasting tray.
- Boil the roasted red chilies, red wine vinegar, garlic paste, paprika, oregano, salt, and olive oil in a pan. When it begins to bubble, remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool.
- Put the mixture in a food processor, and blend till it takes the form of a purée.
- Score at least 1 cm deep cuts all over the chicken and thoroughly spread the piri piri sauce on the chicken. Make sure the sauce gets deep into the cuts.
- Seal the chicken in an airtight zip bag and let it refrigerate for at least two to four hours for proper marination.
- After an hour, place the marinated chicken on a deep roasting dish and place your choice of vegetables on the sides.
- Place the dish in a pre-heated oven at 180 C and let it roast on the same heat for an hour. Then increase the heat up to 220 C and let the chicken roast for another 30 to 35 minutes, until you begin to see a crusty layer on the chicken.
- Take your roasted chicken out from the oven and serve with a sidelineof French fries, baked potato wedges or a homemade creamy broccoli salad!
If you’re still a beginner in the kitchen, find out more tantalizing recipes for breakfast, starters, main dishes, side dishes at Eats By the Beach. We’ll help you step-up your cooking game in no time!